Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Susanna's One!







Two weeks ago we celebrated my little niece's first birthday with a family celebration at Papa and Grammie's house. It was so much fun! I have posted some pictures from that special celebration. We also got to spend some awesome quality time with my sister and two nieces over at our home for 3 nights. We spent time at Great Grandma Dot's farm, going swimming at the Y, jumping at the local bounce house and going to Build-A-Bear. What a blessing to make such precious memories with our children! I love my little sis so much!!

2 comments:

lauren said...

we had the best time...i love you very much!

Jackamo said...

BTW, I slapped a link to you on my blog. Wanted to let you know in case you start getting traffic from people that you don't know. Love you! We're so excited about your new opportunities!