Thursday, December 13, 2007

Quote of the Day

I heard the funniest thing driving the kids to school this morning. We take a little boy in our neighborhood to school every day and I overheard them talking:

(After listening to the song, "O Little Town of Bethlehem" on the radio)
Sarah: Jake, guess what?
Jake: What?
Sarah: I have been to Bethlehem where Jesus was born before.
Jake: WOW!
Sarah: Yeah, my cousin Caroline used to live there.
(After a chuckle and huge smile, I had to correct her...."Honey, they lived in Birmingham, not Bethlehem"...... boy do I love these moments!)

3 comments:

lauren said...

i LOVE it!!! at first, i was trying to figure out how she got bethlehem from charleston and then realized she remembered b'ham. she is SOOOO smart and remembers everything. love, love that sweet girl so much!!

Anonymous said...

oh my i just laughed out loud. how funny. gotta love her spunk!!

Anonymous said...

by the way that comment was from me...cali!!